Grade 2 Interconnected Lock
DHLD4400 Series / ANSI Grade 2 / Interconnected Lock
Meets ADA requirements. Specially designed for Barrier Free Application Conforms with ANSI A156.12 Series DHLD4400, Grade 2. Exceeds 400,000 cycles.
- Solid steel ring insert ANSI Grade 2 Security against hammer and crowbar prying attacks. High precision pick resistant solid brass 6 pin tumbler plug "C". Brass key
- Reinforced 7/8 dia, 1" throw brass/ zinc deadbolt with hardened steel core 5/64" thick face plate ANSI Grade 2 Security against kick-in and saw attacks. Strong enough!
- Sturdy, all steel latch case and mechanism.
- 3 Dia. brass rose. Individual spring on rose plate to prevent lever sag.
- UL 3 Hour Rated 1/2" Throw deadlatch completely reversible for flat and beveled doors. Stainless steel latch bolt and faceplate.
- ADA Ergonomic thumb turn.
- Inside escutcheon Housing and linkage
- Plated stainless steel escutcheon
- Solid metal construction Full length lever For easy operation
- Multi-finishes for choice 6 style levers for choice
- PB – Polished Brass
- SN – Satin Nickel
- SC – Satin Chrome
- CR – Polished Chrome
- ORB – Oil Rubbed Bronze
- PVD – Lifetime finish
|Door Prep:||Cross bore 2-1/8″, Edge bore 1 “, Latch face 1-1 /8″x2-1/4.|
|Backset:||2-3/4″ standard, 2-3/8″ optional.|
|Door Thickness:||Adjustable 1-3/8″ — 2″.|
|Cylinder:||5-Pin or 6-Pin removable core. Schlage “C” keyway or Kwikset and other options available|
|Face Plates||1″x2-1/4″ square corner standard. Round corner and other options available.|
|Strikes:||2-3/4″ square corner standard. Round corner and other options available.|
|Latch:||1/2″ throw, stainless steel.|
|Bolt:||1″ throw. Nickel plated.|
|ANSI/BHMA:||A156.12 Grade 2.|