DH5510S Panic-Rated RIM wide stile design exit device
DH5510F Fire-Rated RIM wide stile design exit device
- UL listed Panic Hardware or Fire Exit Hardware
- Wide Stile Design & Flush Doors Use
- Any panic or fire rated interior single door and all exit doors h factories, hospitals, apartments, office buildings
- Indoor parking lots
DH5000 Series Grade 2 Rim Exit Device
- For use on single or double doors with mullion (Fire rated device must use on 4′ x 8′ single or up to an 8′ x 8′ double fire labeled doors).
- Fits for 1 3/4″ (44mm) thick standard RHR or LHR hollow metal doors &wood doors Other than
standard an 1 3/4″ is available but specify door thickness when ordering.
- Minimum Stile width: 3 1/2″ (90mm)
DH531 Strike Shim
Furnished with DH532 Strike together made if steel and is plated. This shim is 1/8″ thick and is used to prepare doors with a 1/2″ stop. This will correct the distance between the device latch and the surface. If the frame has a 5/8″ stop a shim is not needed.
DH532 Panic Rim Strike
Surface applied standard on DHSOOO Series panic rim exit devices. Stainless Steel with a plated roller.
DH533 Fire Rim Strike
Surface applied. Standard on DHSOOO Series fire rim devices. It is 100% stainless steel including a roller.
|Device Head Cover||Stainless Steel, nonferrous alloy|
|Mechanism Housing||Steel or Stainless Steel|
|Push Bar||Steel or Stainless Steel|
|End Cap||Steel or Stainless Steel|
|Latch Bolt||100% Stainless Steel, dead locking type with an 11/16″ throw|
|Deadlocking Latch||100% Stainless Steel with 5/8″(16mm) throw|
|Strikes||DH531 & DH532 Rim (panic rated)
DH533 Rim (fire rated)
|Mounting Fasteners||Machine screws furnished standard Sex Nut & Bolt (SNB) are required for wood doors. Order SNB separately including standard.|
|Dogging*||Hex key dogging standard (Allen-type key furnished)|
|Dogging Options||Cylinder dogging or less dogging|
|Finish||605, 630, 689, 690, four finishes|
|Dimension||See Spec. Sheet|
|Device Length||See Spec. Sheet|
|UL Listed||For Panic Hardware, see model DH500SA. For Fire Exit Hardware, see model DH510AF|
*Fire rated SJR device has no mechanical dogging. (Dogging device is not permitted on fire-rated exit device)