DH77700 Series / ANSI Grade 1 / Deadbolts
A Heavy Duty commercial quality deadbolt that provides a maximum deterrent to forced entry. The cylinder recesses into the door to resist blows attempting to move the lock.
- 2-1/2" dia solid steel one-piece design security ring insert. exceeds ANSI Grade 1 security against hammer and crowbar prying attacks.
- 1" (25mm) deadbolt with hardened steel core exceeds ANSI Grade 1 Security against kick-in and saw attacks.
- High precision pick resistant solid brass 6 pin tumbler plug "C". Brass key Meets ANSI Grade 1 Security to prevent key cylinder from being knocked out.
- Drive in deadbolt – Designed to be installed on metal door conveniently. Only one hole is needed on door edge.
- ADA Ergonomic thumb turn.
- Extra thick steel mounting plate
- Sturdy, all steel latch case and mechanism.
|Door Prep:||Cross bore 2-1/8″, Edge bore 1″ Latch face 1″x 2-1/4″ .|
|Backset:||2-3/4″ standard, 2-3/8″ optional.|
|Door Thickness:||Adjustable 1-3/8″ — 2″.|
|Cylinder:||5-Pin or 6-Pin removable core. Schlage “C ” keyway or Kwikset and other options available.|
|Face Plates||1″x2-1/4″ square corner standard. Round corner and other options available.|
|Strikes:||1-1/8″x2-3/4″ square corner standard. Round corner and other options available.|
|Bolt:||1″ throw. Nickel plated.|
|ANSI/BHMA:||A156.5 Grade 1.|